Courses, Training and Apprenticeships
Lead Adult Care Worker
Cache | Level 2
All children and young people deserve to be safe and well cared for within a safe and protective family. However, unfortunately this is not always the case. With over 50,000 children identified as needing protection from abuse in the UK, it is important that those working in the care sector understand the risks of abusive and exploitative behaviour that some children experience. Knowing what strategies are used to protect them from this behaviour, whilst following procedures, is essential to helping those affected.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of the importance of correctly responding to evidence or concerns that a child or young
person has been abused, harmed or bullied
What you will learn:
- Caring for Young Children in a Babysitting Environment
- Accident Prevention and Fire Safety When Babysitting
- Rights and Responsibilities in Relation to Parenting
- Parenting and Healthy Lifestyles
Providing educational training and recruiting learners for high-qaulity funded training courses.