Courses, Training and Apprenticeships
Children and young peoples mental health
Cache | Level 2
Mental health problems affect around 1 in 10 children and young people. These issues include depression, anxiety and conduct disorder and can often be a direct response to occurrences in their lives. Emotional wellbeing is just as important as a child’s mental health, therefore it is important for those working with children and young people to have a good understanding of the concepts, risk factors and impact of mental health.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain an understanding of risk factors which may affect the mental wellbeing of children and young people
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What you will learn:
- Understand Children and Young People’s Mental Health in Context
- Understand Factors which may Affect Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Understand Children and Young People’s Mental Health Concerns
- Understand the Impact of Children and Young People’s Mental Health Concerns
- Understand how to Support Children and Young People with Mental Health Concerns
Providing educational training and recruiting learners for high-qaulity funded training courses.