Courses, Training and Apprenticeships
Creating a business startup
NCFE | Level 2
Over half a million businesses are started every year; however, 30% of these fail within the first two years. Having a better understanding of the initial processes and requirements of a business start-up can increase the chances of your business succeeding. If you’re looking to start your own business, or already have a business but want to develop and progress your business plan, this qualification will support you with the skills and knowledge you need.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college
What you will learn:
- Initial steps for a business start-up
- Marketing for a business start-up
- Legal and financial considerations when starting a business
- How to develop a business plan
Providing educational training and recruiting learners for high-qaulity funded training courses.