Courses, Training and Apprenticeships
Digital Skills For work
NCFE | Level 2
It is estimated that 11.3 million adults in the UK do not have basic digital skills. Latest figures predict that within the next 20 years, 90% of all jobs will need some form of digital knowledge. This qualification enhances your competency in digital literacy skills, supporting you within your current job role or giving the opportunity for progression into a role where digital skills are required.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Improve your digital skills
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Online only qualification
What you will learn:
- Understand how to protect devices and data
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology
- Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- Use digital resources to facilitate their own career progression.
Providing educational training and recruiting learners for high-qaulity funded training courses.