Courses, Training and Apprenticeships
Digital Skills For Work (Construction)
NCFE | Level 2
Digital skills are at the core of any construction or engineering project, the future of construction lies within digital technology, yet there is a large, well-documented skills gap within this industry. This qualification is designed for those working in the construction industry, looking to enhance their digital literacy skills, supporting individuals with current job roles or providing the opportunity for progression into a role where digital skills are required.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Improve your digital skills
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Online only qualification
What you will learn:
- Understand how to protect devices and data
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology
- Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- Use digital resources to facilitate their own career progression
Providing educational training and recruiting learners for high-qaulity funded training courses.