Courses, Training and Apprenticeships
Digital Skills for work (logistics)
NCFE | Level 2
The logistics industry is already heavily reliant on digital technology – with various aspects of the supply chain already automated. As technology advances, expanding knowledge and skills around digital technology will be vital in keeping day-to-day operations running smoothly. This qualification is designed for those working in the logistics sector, looking to enhance their digital literacy skills, supporting individuals with current job roles or providing the opportunity for progression into a role where digital skills are required.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Improve your digital skills
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Online only qualification
What you will learn:
- Understand how to protect devices and data
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology
- Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- Use digital resources to facilitate their own career progression.
Providing educational training and recruiting learners for high-qaulity funded training courses.