Courses, Training and Apprenticeships
Generic and Specialist Cleaning Principles
NCFE | Level 2
With a UK industry turnover estimated at £4.7 billion in 2011, cleaning is one of the largest business sectors in the UK. It underpins many aspects of life today and is essential for the prevention of disease and spread of infection. People actively seek out clean, safe and comfortable environments, so having a highly skilled cleaning workforce is essential.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of the various dangers of contamination and spread of disease
What you will learn:
- Dealing with Routine and Non-routine Waste
- Health and Safety for the Cleaning and Support Services Industry
- Working with Others in the Cleaning and Support Services Industry
- Cleaning of Interiors and Washrooms
Providing educational training and recruiting learners for high-qaulity funded training courses.