Courses, Training and Apprenticeships
Improving Personal Exercise, Health & Nutrition
NCFE | Level 2
Poor diet and lack of exercise are recognised as some of the major contributors to ill health. Regular exercise and a balanced diet help to reduce stress, improve sleep, reduce the risk of illness and increase life quality. Therefore, having a good understanding of diets, the role of nutrition in exercise and personal motivation is an important part of maintaining well-being.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Understand diet and nutrition for exercise
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What you will learn:
- Understand health, wellbeing and exercise
- Understand the role of nutrition in exercise
- Plan and prepare for personal exercise and nutrition
Providing educational training and recruiting learners for high-qaulity funded training courses.