Courses, Training and Apprenticeships
Information, advice or guidance
Cache | Level 2
Offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Increase understanding of accurate record-keeping, effective signposting and referral
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Improve your understanding of effective communication techniques
What you will learn:
- Information, Advice or Guidance in Practice
- Developing Interaction Skills for Information, Advice or Guidance
Providing educational training and recruiting learners for high-qaulity funded training courses.