Courses, Training and Apprenticeships
Mental Health first aid & Mental health advocacy In the workplace
Cache | Level 2
Around 450 million people currently experience mental health problems, with recent reports suggesting that over 12 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in just one year. It’s important that employers are transparent and open about mental health issues, and this qualification builds an understanding of mental health problems and the support available to colleagues. Increasing the understanding of mental health of staff at all levels builds a culture of care and support.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Increase your understanding of mental health and how to support people in the workplace
What you will learn:
- Exploring mental health
- Understand how to support individuals with mental ill health
- Understand a mentally healthy environment
Providing educational training and recruiting learners for high-qaulity funded training courses.