Courses, Training and Apprenticeships
Understanding Personal Care needs
Cache | Level 2
As we see an increasingly ageing population, the number of adults needing around-the-clock care is on the rise. As well as the need for medical care, there is also a need for high levels of personal care to allow those who need support to live as comfortably as possible. This qualification focuses on developing a person-centred approach to delivering high levels of personal care.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve quality of life for those who need care
What you will learn:
- Understanding person-centred care
- Supporting personal hygiene
- Understanding foot care for individuals
- Understanding how to support individuals to maintain oral health
- Understanding pressure area care
- Understanding sepsis
Providing educational training and recruiting learners for high-qaulity funded training courses.