Courses, Training and Apprenticeships
Understanding Technology Enabled Care
nCFE Cache | Level 2
In this fast-moving world, technology plays a huge part in daily life, and the care sector is no different. Technology Enabled Care (TEC) is playing an increasing role in health and social care, with over 1.7 million vulnerable people relying on TEC to support independence in their own homes. This qualification gives learners an understanding of the positive impact technology can have on individuals and the improvements it can make to quality of life.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college
What you will learn:
- Introduction to technology enabled care that can be used to help support an individual’s quality of life
- Understanding a person-centred approach to technology enabled care that can support independence,
health and well-being
- Understanding roles and responsibilities in relation to technology enabled care
- Introduction to legislation, safeguarding and regulatory requirements relating to technology enabled care
Providing educational training and recruiting learners for high-qaulity funded training courses.