Courses, Training and Apprenticeships
Understanding Tenant support in social housing
NCFE Cache | Level 2
Over 4 million people in the UK live in social housing, and with some social housing tenants being at their most vulnerable, it’s important that anyone working in the sector has a sound understanding of the range of services provided by social housing, the issues that tenants might face, and how to correctly record and report any problems.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college
What you will learn:
- Introduction to the social housing sector
- Understand the principles of safeguarding and equality and diversity
- Understand mental and physically ill health
- Understand reasons for problematic behaviour
- Understand issues affecting isolated tenants
Providing educational training and recruiting learners for high-qaulity funded training courses.